March 16, 2021 By spiritwhalewatching 0 Comment
It’s time to relax and unwind… Join Spirit of Gold Coast for a serene journey through the iconic Gold Coast Broadwater. Witness the beauty of the Gold Coast from a unique vantage point, while cruising through calm waters on Spirit’s Super Catamaran.Spirit of Gold Coast is a family-owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry and the first whale watching company on the Gold Coast. We are committed to offering you the best customer service and memories to last a lifetime. With caring and knowledgeable crew who are focused on your comfort, you can cruise and relax with complete peace of mind.
Spirit has now opened the door to their clients who would like to host and organize their events cruising around the beautiful Gold Coast Broadwater, making memories of a lifetime along the way.
With comfort-designed facilities and great customer service to offer, Spirit would like to join hands with the Corporate Market and provide them with an extra-ordinary floating Venue to make your next event a unique one.
Spirit of Gold Coast has hosted a number of business as well as leisure events at our Venue and have received incredible feedback from our clients. The Spirit Team is excited about adding your own event experience to this list.
Below is the information regarding our Venue as well as the services we provide.
- Spirit Vessel About our Venue
- Our safe and fully equipped 24 metre Super Catamaran is custom designed for your comfort and features sensational 360º viewing from both lower and upper decks.
- Spirit vessel has an exclusive lounge area near the caption’s seating on the upper deck, dining style seating on the lower deck and other comfortable seatings on the either side of the vessel.
- The vessel has a fully licenced bar big enough to hold all varieties of soft and hard drinks.
- The vessel has 2 male and 2 female toilets which are always cleaned and maintained.
- The vessel can hold up to 140 guests at a time.
- The location we cover on Broadwater
- Our Vessel departs from Mariner’s Cove Marina, Berth 95, Arm D (next to the helicopter pad)
- We travel in the backwaters of the Broadwater, cruising through Wave Break Island, Crab Island, Ephraim Island, Brown Island and then crossing over the amazing South Stradbroke Island.
- The Vessel continues to travel throughout the event time and does not stop until we return back at the Marina.
- Options we can cater
- The Vessel – Hiring the Spirit Vessel Only
- Half n Half – Hiring the Spirit Vessel + Catering Only
- The Full Pack – Hiring the Spirit Vessel + Catering + Live Music
- The Vessel is suitable for
- Breakfast Meetings
- Casual Meetings
- Ceremonies Team
- Building Workshops
- Office Picnics
- Seminars and Talks
- Retirement Dinners
- Family Reunions
- Christmas Staff Parties
- Holiday Parties
- And Much More…
Let’s create a memorable experience together for ~ The Journey of a Lifetime!