- All ticket sales are final. No further discounts will be applied once a booking has been made. No refunds will be given in the instance that a reduced price is mentioned / found after the booking has been processed.
- All ticket sales must be confirmed with Spirit of Gold Coast by phone or email. Bookings are essential. Walk-ons are not permitted.
- A Booking Confirmation or Voucher must be presented before boarding will be permitted.
- Seniors / Students must present an appropriate ID card to obtain the advertised rate.
- All cruises are subject to minimum passenger numbers.
- All tickets purchased are to be redeemed during the current year and the same Whale Watching season. Extensions to the following year or season will not be permitted.
- Neither Spirit of Gold Coast nor its employees shall be liable for any death or personal injury to any passengers or any loss or damage to property, unless such death, injury, loss or damage has been acclaimed as a result of negligence of the company or its employees.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- All passengers MUST be at the designated departure point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time.
- Spirit of Gold Coast is NOT liable for passengers being late.
- In the event you have missed your planned cruise time, we will reschedule your cruise to an alternate day (subject to availability).
- In the event you are unable to reschedule your missed cruise, you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
- In the interest of passenger comfort and safety, cruises are subject to suitable weather conditions.
- Spirit of Gold Coast reserves the right to cancel any cruise at any time and will notify all passengers by email and SMS. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are accurate.
- In the event your cruise is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will reschedule your cruise to an alternate day (subject to availability).
- In the event you are unable to reschedule your cruise that has been cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- You must request your refund within 30 days of your original cruise date, or you will forfeit your right to a refund.
- In the event you are unable to attend your planned cruise you must notify Spirit of Gold Coast a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled cruise time.
- If you do not provide the required 24 hours notice when rescheduling your cruise, an administrative fee will be charged.
- You are permitted to reschedule the same booking twice only. If a third amendment to your booking is required, an administrative fee will be charged.
- No refunds will be provided for change of mind or unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event you are unable to attend your scheduled cruise for any reason, we will help you to reschedule your cruise to an alternate day (subject to availability).
- In the event you are unable to reschedule your cruise to the current Whale Watching season, you are permitted to transfer your cruise into the name of a family member or friend.
- All decisions regarding cancelled cruises will be made by the Operations Manager and are considered final.
- The only instance a refund will be provided is if Spirit of Gold Coast has made the decision to cancel your cruise.
- WHALE SIGHTING GUARANTEE:
- In the event of no whales being sighted on the day of your cruise, a complementary return cruise will be offered to all passengers.
- In the event you are unable to reschedule your complementary return cruise, you are permitted to transfer your complementary cruise into the name of a family member or friend.
- No refunds will be provided in the event of no whale sightings.
- To ensure an enjoyable day, we recommend that all passengers take precautions to prevent seasickness.
- Seasickness preventatives are available for purchase on board.
- Seasickness pills are most effective if taken at least half an hour prior to your cruise.